What is PEPPOL?
PEPPOL which stands for Pan-European Public Procurement On-Line, is an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) protocol that enables Buyers and their Suppliers to exchange electronic invoices, procurement documents, and financial transactions over its network. PEPPOL is co-funded by the European Commission and 18 Government Agencies, to simplify the Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) processes between Buyers and their Suppliers, including Government Ministries, Linked-Companies, and Agencies with their Suppliers.
Singapore and Asia-Pacific Region Adopts PEPPOL!
As part of Singapore’s Nationwide e-Invoicing Framework that was announced by Communications and Information Minister Mr. S. Iswaran and the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) on Monday, the 21st of May, 2018, Singapore has become the first Asian country, and the first country outside of Europe, to become a PEPPOL Authority and implement the PEPPOL e-Delivery Network and e-Invoicing Data Standard.
Furthermore, both the Australian and New Zealand Governments have also announced that they are adopting PEPPOL and together with the Singapore Government, will establish a Regional PEPPOL Authority to oversee the implementation of PEPPOL through-out the Asia-Pacific Region.
The ivi PEPPOL Network!
ivi is a Singapore Government IMDA Certified and Approved PEPPOL Access Point (AP) Operator and PEPPOL e-Invoicing Solutions Provider. The ivi e-Invoicing Solution supports the PEPPOL BIS 3.0 Data Format which is utilized as the standard for Singapore and facilitates GST and Corporate Income Tax Compliance, as well as International Trade.
ivi PEPPOL Network Benefits!
- Provides a standardised messaging connection for e-Ordering, e-Invoicing, Electronic Credit Notes, and Advanced Shipping Notifications (ASNs)!
- Automates information exchange across the supply chain, reducing the cost and potential risk of error from manual intervention!
- Eliminates manual business processes and unravels an inefficient “tangled web” of different systems and protocols!
- Delivers greater efficiency, supply chain visibility, traceability, and cost effectiveness for procurement and invoicing in both the Private and Public Sectors.
- Provides the standardisation that ensures open, cross-border competition in the market for electronic trading exchanges, which ultimately lowers procurement sourcing and invoice processing costs.
Learn More About ivi’s B2B Network Solutions!
Follow ivi on Social Media!