As global companies navigate the on-going Covid-19 crisis, corporate leaders have to be predictive and proactive in their decision-making not only to effectively react to severe business shocks now, but also to reshape their business for the future and plan for recovery.
Here are the top 10 ways that ivi’s e-Invoicing & AP Automation Solutions minimize the negative impact of the Covid-19 crisis, embed resilience into your enterprise, and future-proof your business!
- Challenge #1: Do you have limited or no access to printers and postal services in your home office during decentralised working?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: Then simply transfer your invoice data to us via the ivi Network and we will handle your invoice dispatch via whatever data and document format; and transmission channel that your customers require.
- Challenge #2: Due to your home office operations during decentralised working, are you unable to receive invoices from your suppliers resulting in conflict management, late payment fees, and interruption in services?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: We easily ensure that you receive all your supplier invoice data electronically via whatever data and document format; and transmission channel that you require; fully integrated with your existing finance and accounting or ERP system, with the highest data accuracy in the industry.
- Challenge #3: Are you or your customers no longer able to receive physical mail because you are both either in a home office during decentralised working, or in a crisis area with limited postal delivery?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: Then now is the time to finally go digital with ivi and transform your accounts payable and receivable operations to be 100% paperless and touchless from day 1.
- Challenge #4: Do you have limited or no resources for time and cost-intensive IT projects due to cost-cutting and employee short-time work, furlough, or lay-offs?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: Then utilize the ivi e-Invoicing & AP Automation Solutions with our low barrier to entry; little to no changes to your existing IT systems and processes; minimal up-front costs; and pay-per-usage structure.
- Challenge #5: Is your company experiencing financial difficulties due to the Covid-19 crisis and therefore, unfortunately has to reduce human resources?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: We 100% eradicate the cost, time, and resource-intensive activities of manual data entry by digitally delivering all your supplier invoice data with the highest data accuracy in the industry.
- Challenge #6: Do your customers no longer have the capacity to process their invoice payments promptly because they are on short-time work or in their home office due to decentralised working?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: Improve your cash-flow and receive payments quicker by providing your customers with whatever data and document format, and transmission channel that they require to expedite payment and minimize exception-handling.
- Challenge #7: Due to home office operations during decentralised working is it difficult to execute internal approval processes?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: We provide you with a supplier invoice receipt tool as well as a customized and automated digital approval process and workflow so that you can keep track of your expenses.
- Challenge #8: Do your customer invoices no longer reach their recipients because many of your customer’s office locations were closed at short notice?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: Send your customer invoices digitally, guarantee delivery, and make sure they are received promptly, so that you receive payment quicker.
- Challenge #9: Do you want to expand internationally so that you are no longer dependent on just one market, but you are not familiar with local legal and compliance regarding invoice formats?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: ivi supports all international markets so simply transfer your invoices to us via the ivi Network and we will convert them into the government required formats before sending them to your customers, ensuring that you are 100% legal and compliant.
- Challenge #10: Do your local or international private and government-sector customers require electronic delivery of invoices in a legally compliant format?
ivi Covid-19 Business Resilience: We will deliver the invoice document and data formats via the transmission channels required by local law, at the touch of a button.